cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VIEW CUSTOMER ADDRESS DETAILS IN REPORT (TABULAR) FORMAT

0 Kudos

When maintaining the Customer Master, General Details such as Customer Name, Search Term, Address, City, Postal Code, Country, Telephone No, Email etc are updated in the General Data screen that is stored in KNA1.

When I run report for KNA1 in SE16 - the system gives me Name, Search Term, Country, Telephone, City, Postal Code - nowhere it gives me a detailed report of address data stored in Steet 2, Street 3, Street 4

How do I get the entire Street Address details against Customer Code?

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Of course you can get all the address details of customers through a combination of KNA1 and ADRC

KNA1-ADRNR = ADRC-ADDRNUMBER is the connecting link.

You can easily construct a quickview query in SQVI and can have all the address details of customers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the valuable information. Noted the connecting link. Can you please advise on how to construct the query - we're totally new to the query building part.

Regards

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you talking about SQVI query, just do a google search and you will find lot of help and guidelines to construct a query.

In SQVI query you should link KNA1-ADRNR with ADRC-ADDRNUMBER and you should select KNA1-KUNNR, KNA1-ADRNR, ADRC-STREET, ADRC-CITY1 etc as output fields. Then it should give you the correct output.

If you are talking about ABAP report, it should be similar to what is given below.

SELECT STREET1, CITY1, .........etc FROM ADRC WHERE    

ADRC-ADDRNUMBER = KNA1-ADRNR

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

We'll try the same

Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

With the above mentioned instructions I've managed to extract the customer general details as well as the street address details.

I also want to add the Sales Area Data to the above report (sales, shipping, billing); which table do I get them from.

Please advise.

Regards

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That also shouldnt be a problem.

You can get details from KNVV where KNVV-KUNNR = KNA1-KUNNR

Answers (0)