cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OOQA Pop up Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I Facing an issue with OOQA screen popup, When i enter OOQA T.code its giving me pop up screen AS " Convert qualification catalog" , once i select Assign qualification then system taking me to inside. But as part of requirement we want to disable popup screen, for that we have identified standard program "RHXPEQCM"  we came to know that this standard program is giving popup screen, but  what i wanted to know is,  are there any standard configuration settings or Switches to activate or deactivate to disable OOQA pop up screen. i am thinking there are standard config or switches settings to disable popup screen.

Please provide your valuble inputs.

Thanks,

Ashok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You only need to do it once. So do it an the popup screen won't come back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Could you please explain bit more on this, i did not understand what you are trying to say.

Thanks,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Convert the qualification catalog as proposed by the popup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Sorry to ask you again i tried to check convert the qualification, but i am not able to get you clearly, please advice me how to do that for not coming popup screen.

Thanks,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

read the text in the popup. Follow the instructions of the popup

Stephen_B
Participant
0 Kudos

Ashok,

Modifying the standard program is the worst approach to resolve this issue.

The pop appears because there is data in your Qualifications catalog that are incorrect e.g. Qualifications NOT assigned to Qualification Group.

To fix this, just assign those unassigned Qualifications to a Qualification Group so that the pop-up will stop appearing everytime you start the OOQA tcode. If you don't know how to do the correction, ask a functional consultant.

Cheers

Stephen