Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing Class 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have below 2 requirements: In both cases EE's basic pay is $1000.00

1) If employee works on paid bank holiday, EE should get paid in separate wage type like Bank Holiday not in Basic Pay wage. Holiday pay should not get reduced from basic pay.

Example: Basic salary = $1000

Bank Holiday = $100

Total Gross = $ 1100

2) If employee goes on paid absence then it should create payment in separate wage type like Paid Absence and the same should get reduced from Basic Pay.

Example:  Basic salary = $900

Paid Absence = $100

Total Gross = $ 1000

Please help in configuring the above scenarios asap thanks for all your help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys

Thanks for all your answers. But I still have few questions.

Regarding the bank holiday wage type:

Q1 - How does the system reads the particular day as bank holiday? Should it be from holiday calendar ?

Q2 - It has to calculate the daily rate so that just by entering the number of days worked on bank holiday the same should be multiplied by daily rate n show as amount in Bank holiday wage type -- Is the daily rate calculated by assigning PC 01 N Spec - 2 (W.T included in Valuation basis /002)???

Q3 - If we have to enter number of  days on worked on bank holiday should it be in IT 2002??

Q4 Once number of days are entered in IT 2002 system should automatically create a bank holiday wage type with calculated amount in IT 0008.  -- How to achieve this?

Regarding the Paid Absence:

Q1 - Once 1 day paid absence is entered in the IT 2001. Salary should get pro-rated it should be 1 day less and the same amount has to be paid in Paid absence wage type in IT0008.

No time evaluation should be involved.

Please help on the above

Many Thanks

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Snaket,

Can you answer one question without time evaluation how will you come to know where that particular day is paid holiday or working day or week off or....!

Ur's Mohan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are passing an entry against to the bank holiday work in 2002(no of work days) then you can query it and you pass same to the wage type and you can update ZL table if you wanted use holiday calendar you have to differentiate holiday class of holidays.

you determine the rate by querying /002 or else based on your wage type components.

System will update the wage type based on your logic in PCR.

Regarding paid absence:

You have to modify the PCR INP1 to consider paid absence as well while determining the partial period factor with specific counting class and then later it will be processed by XVAL.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venkatesh,

But can you please give step by step procedure for both?

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we will go one by one.

Can you use operation OUTTPPTYPE to Query your Pair type employee is working on holiday and maintained in 2002 since utilize "3"

OUTTPPTYPE

IF 3 then query your attendance type

OUTTPPRTYP to query your attendance type and you wanted to query holiday class as well

OUTTPPRTYP

XXXX

OUTTPVTYP then query processing type as well since it is a over time worked on holiday

M

ADDDBXXXX Store number of hours in time type

ADDZL YYYY Store number of hours in wage type as well in ZL table

COLOP*.

So now you are having number of hours worked on bank holiday(Attendance type is reference) in wage type in the table ZL.

Then later call the function ZLIT in payroll schema and query this wage type YYYY from ZL table.

once wage type is Queried from ZL table further you can write a  rule in payroll schema by using ZLIT function to calculate the payment amount.

WGTYP

YYYY

AMT=

MULTI ANA

ADDWT ZZZZ

Regards

Venkatesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Dear Experts

Can you please help me on this. I have created a study leave and I want only the hours to be shown in the payslip.

For that I have created an absence and assigned as paid in T554C table. In v_512w_b I have not kept any valuation base. As I just want the hours no rate is required.

In v_512w_d I have marked for Total gross.

But my issue is it is deducting my total gross. If I remove the check it is still reducing. My process class 10 is 0.

Regards

Lopa

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanket,

For first scenario:

1) If employee works on paid bank holiday, EE should get paid in separate wage type like Bank Holiday not in Basic Pay wage. Holiday pay should not get reduced from basic pay.

Bank Holiday = $100

Total Gross = $ 1100

1. TIme PCR

VARSTHOLCL

Colop *

1 Ordinary public holiday

VARSTPRSNT

N

Colop *

Y

HRS = 1

ADDWT XXXX

COLOP *

2. Payroll PCR

WGTYP?

YYYY

ADDWT *

XXXX

RTE = 100

MULTI RNA

ADDWT xxxx

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KV LMR

Can you be more precise please? 

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sanket,

For first scenario:

Bank Holiday = $100

Total Gross = $ 1100

1. TIme PCR

VARSTHOLCL (This operation is check the condition for holiday)

Colop *

1 (Ordinary public holiday)

VARSTPRSNT (This operation is check the condition for whether employee is present or not)

N (If no)

Colop *

Y (If Yes)

HRS = 1

ADDWT XXXX

COLOP *

Note: If you would to go with day's wise calculation there is a one table (V_512W_B) where we will maintain valuation & Percentage (100%). No need to write payroll PCR.

or

If client would would to go with fixed amount kindly follow below PCR.

2. Payroll PCR

WGTYP? (Query the time wage type)

YYYY (wage type)

ADDWT *

XXXX (Wage type)

RTE = 100 (Fixed Rate)

MULTI RNA (Multiply Rate & Number = set as a amount)

ADDWT xxxx (Add to wage type)

Ur's Mohan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you are talking about paid bank holiday as per the SAP configuration you have to show it in different wage type you use time wage type selection rule to generate a wage type and show the amount in that wage type.

Paid absence - SAP valuates the unpaid absences and reduces the amount with the help of PCR INP1 so copy the PCR and include the paid absences as well for reduction of basic pay and assign a wage type against to the your absence valuation rule to get the paid absence information further query ZL table and write a PCR to calculate the paid absence amount then show it on pay slip etc.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanket,

For this create new wage types and update the Absence valuation rule in table V_T554C. As per the valuation rule, it will generate wagetypes in the payroll. PC 10 should be maintained for the basis salary WT.

Regards,

Manj

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basic Salary WT should still be prorated (Pr.Cl. 10), but the Holiday should be a "Paid Holiday" and generate a separate WT for the additional payment.