Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0FC_BP_ITEMS delta functionality

former_member219689
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning to implement datasource 0FC_BP_ITEMS for Open and clear items.

I just wanted to understand how this datasource delta functionality works.

SAP has mentioned how we can implement delta. The process is as below. But didnt mentioned how delta works here.

If you want to use the delta method, you first have to activate it in the Implementation Guide for Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable under  Integration   Business Intelligence   Maintain Central Settings  in the clients of the OLTP system.

Can some one help me in understanding how the delta works for this datasource i.e Delta enable field, delta logic and all

Thaks & Regards,

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Please search on Google by using data source name.

You will get help sap help link. please go thru it.

You may understand about delta logic and other settings.

About delta relevant fields you can see at source side T code - RSA2.

Thanks

former_member219689
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

In RSA2 i can find whether the datasource is Delta capable or not.

Yes, this datasource is delta capable. But i didnt find the field on which field the delta is ebnables and what is the logic it is using to extract data.

More over SAP mention as below while describing the Datasource 0FC_BP_ITEMS.

If you have a lot of data to initialize in the OLTP system, you can create several InfoPackages with disjointed selections on the field CPUDT to make the delta initialization parallel. The best way would be to start an InfoPackage with the selection of a particular period (for example, 1st of January of the current year until 31.12.9999), so that you can start the delta upload immediately afterwards for all business partner items that were or are created after the start date.

So can we understand the CPUDATE is delta field?? If it is so, what would be the logic in extracting the delta.

Please advice.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Anand

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When delta relevant field was changed then it sends those changes to RSA7.

Later thru delta info pack you can pull delta records from RSA7 to PSA and further.

Thanks

former_member219689
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks..I understood this. But i just wanted to know what are all the Delta relavant fields for the datasource 0FC_BP_ITEMS. Whatis the logic playing behind this datasource to get delta records.

Can you please help in identifying the Delta relavant fields and its logic for the datasource 0FC_BP_ITEMS.

Thanks & Regards,

Anand

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you familiar with BW Delta exaction for other data sources(FI or LO) as well?

At RSA2 we can find delta relevant field as well. please explore at RSA2, Extraction tab.

About logic - What kind logic your expecting?

Already said, if delta relevant field was changed then system automatically sends records to RSA7.

From RSA7 we can load them into Bw.

Thanks