cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date for purchase requisitions in external operations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

When I define an external operation in a production order, the purchase requisition is correctly generated, but my question is, is it possible to change the delivery date of that purchase order? Or the only way to change it is changing the order scheduling? In my case would be interesting being able to change that date? Is there any customer exit for this?

Thanks and regards.

Laura

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

I have found an exit (COZF0001) that allows me to change that delivery date.

It seems to work. Do you know it?

Regards

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Laura,

I never had experienced this scenario but from below SAP help link it seems by Using customer exit COZF0001 you can change the delivery date in external operation PR without changing the order dates Please check with your technical consultant.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/5b/ae36d44b8611d182ba0000e829fbfe/content.htm

BR
KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Yes, it is the exit that I have just told you. I think it will solve my problem.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi could you please elaborate on how you fixed the problem? im having the same issue, i implemented the user exit but did not work, do you have to do something extra for it to work?, kind regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello German, What I have done is use a user field in the operation to indicate de date (you can customize it in OPEC).  Then, for every operation you can indicate the new date in that field. This is the code I’m using to change the date in ZXCOZU01: IF afvgd_imp-usr08 <> ''.   eban_ord_cust_chg-lfdat = afvgd_imp-usr08. ENDIF. Hope this helps. Laura

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Laura,

Did you tried to change delivery date in PO manually?

BR

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

I know that I can change PO delivery date, what I need to change is the PR delivery date.

Thanks.

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Laura,

Sorry I misread your question..In your subject you mentioned as Purchase Requisition and In your question you mentioned as Purchase order I did not read your subject.

I hope you are aware of that Purchase requisition dates are determined from Order scheduled dates as far as I know there is no provision to change these dates in Purchase Requisition unless we reschedule the order for different dates.

But we always have the option to change the dates in Purchase order which recalculates dates required.

Please refer below SAP help link for more information http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/4d/2b900743ad11d189410000e829fbbd/content.htm

BR
KK