Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to convert automatically Day type = 1 by Day type = 0 with IT2003

0 Kudos

Hello,

We have 2 Days types :

0 : Worked/paid

1 : Free/paid

Do you know how to convert automatically Day type = 1 by Day type = 0 when you create an Infotype 2003?

I know that you can modify the day type manually by Pa30, Ptmw, PA71...

Is there anything in the custo like  :

- if IT2003 entered then Day Type = 0

Is there a possibilty to avoid a developement?

Thx !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

Day type will be defaulted based on the work schedules, if you want to convert the day type then you need to select the work schedule which had Day type 0 for that particular day.

If had no such work schedule then you done through creating a new work schedule as per your desired day type instead of going for enhancements.

Hope this will help you.

:Kedhar

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thx for all information already sent.

To change the work schedule rule and then to enter IT2003 each time you work in this type of day is not a  "easy going" solution for the user.

Can I set default value = 0 for P2003-TAGTY ?

Thx,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly try creating a custom rule for date type in T553A and call the same in V_T508A in the field "Rule for day types".

GirieshM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julien,

If you want to set the default value 0 in P2003-TAGTY it can be done by BAdi HRPAD00INFTY, Ask your developer to code based on the requirement. But I am not sure it has any impact to your WSR.

With Regards,

Giriesh M

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Julien,

What I've understood is

1. Saturday & Sunday you have maintained day off.

2. You want to convert Saturday & Sunday into working day's by info type 2003 right...?

If I'm wrong correct me and explain clearly

If It's so I think so SAP standard system can't be supported because earlier I've tried the same but not worked more over we can convert working day into week off day by info type 2003 but can't convert week off day into working day by info type 2003.

Ur's Mohan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is Day type = 1 already defaulting when creating a new IT2003 record?

0 Kudos

Yes, the day type = 1 is already defaulting in the calendar / IT7

Example : 1st november