Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Storage Location to Resource getting error CR330

aditya_varshney
Participant
0 Kudos

Team

While I am assigning  Storage Location xxxx to a Resource I am getting error with message " Storage Location xxxx is just allocated to the resource"

I am getting this error only for one Sloc. this Sloc is not assigned to any other resource yet.

Any help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

This storage location is already assigned to another resource. Check for entries on table CRHD where this storage location is reference on field  LGORT_RES.

Just some background information, this check happens on the following piece of code:

Program LCRA0F0X - Form P3000-LGORT_RES

IF NOT T001L-XRESS IS INITIAL.

* Lagerort bereits einer anderen Ressource zugeordnet

SELECT SINGLE * FROM CRHD INTO WA_CRHD

WHERE

WERKS     = P3000-WERKS AND

LGORT_RES = P3000-LGORT_RES.

MESSAGE E330 WITH P3000-LGORT_RES WA_CRHD-ARBPL.

You can easily find the root cause for this kind of issue using the procedure described on the following document:

BR

Caetano

aditya_varshney
Participant
0 Kudos

No,

I already checked CRHD and it is not assigned.

What I found is Storage Location configuration table T001L it has check mark for field XRESS.

Do you know from where this configuration is driven.

Aditya

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Flag T001L-XRESS is set automatically when a storage location is assigned to the resource.

If there was no resouce assigned to this storage location, this error message should not be triggered.

Please search again on table CRHD for resouces where this storage location is assigned to field LGORT_RES.

If you can't find anything, try to set a break-point on the above mentioned source code, to find out what is the resource.

BR

Caetano

aditya_varshney
Participant
0 Kudos

Unfortunately assignment of storage location was not done, we had to delete the entry from the table.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Technically speaking, T001L is a customizing table. Therefore, you should be able to change this flag directly on SE16N. Please observe that, it may lead to inconsistencies, in case there is an entry on CRHD with this storage location.

Nevertheless, if you are sure tha the value is inconsistent, you may change it on SE16N.

BR

Caetano

Answers (0)