cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generation of BP for Future hires

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with the generation of BP for Employees who are hired on a future date.The issues are:

1) BP is not getting generated automatically for any future date, it gets created only when the hiring date = System date. Firstly is this ok?

2) When I am trying to create BP for a CP via HRALXSYNC report it does not select that CP id. i.e. when I am giving the CP id in input field & executing this report, it showz blank result after executing & then if I check 1001, the BP is is still not generated.I am sure this is an issue, request you to please help/guide me for getting this resolved

BP is not getting created even if i try executing this report using the standard variant provided by SAP i.e.SAP&DEFAULT - VARIANT FOR BATCH INPUT

Please help me in resolving same.

Please note: The switches are already activated & BP is getting generated for Hire Date = System date

Regards

Bharti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Reposting my query.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharti,

As per your First logic, BP won't creates for future hires because it will check based on the system date only and will create BP when future date equals to system date.

Change this  logic for making Future BP creation and create BP  based on Hiring creation date equal to system date then you can able to create future BP also.

:Kedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

I am sorry I dint get this. Where do i need to change the logic?

Regards

bharti