Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issues in recurring payments and deductions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing some problems with recurring payments and deductions

1. 1. Uniform Allowance- Once in Year- January only once.

Regarding uniform allowance,  I have created I payment model  TEAL and assigned deduction period January Month and run the  pay roll it is working fine.But when again I tried to assign January month it is not taking.

Further, every month it is adding the payment.  ( It suppose to pay only once in a year) or in some cases twice in a year.

1. 2. Other Allowances – Once in every quarter

How to assign

1. a. Is this payments are eligible for tax calculation?
  2. b. How to upload the data of this kind of payments and deductions to system for some 140 employees?

Please help me.

Regards,

Sumana.SV

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumana,

This is common scenario in any organization so for this what you will do is

For first scenario:

1. Uniform Allowance- Once in Year- January only once.

1.You said the wage type is adding each and every month rit..? for this I'm sure you haven't copied correct model wage type. so Just delete that wage type again create the same wage type with same 4 digit's code, Model wage type is M200.

2. If it's once in a year Just maintain in info type 0015 (Info type 0015 is only for once payment)

3. For uploading create one LSMW for info type 0015 where user can upload in future also.

For Second scenario:

2. Other Allowances – Once in every quarter

Copy from correct model wage type & use same LSMW for uploading

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chris, Sai Siva, KV LMR,

Thanking you very much for providing the support.

Once again thanks for your time.

Regards,

Sumana

Note: This thread is closed.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sai_siva
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Suman,

1.1 Uniform Allowances - when u want to make this as deduction better check the characteristics of the wage type assigned -either add to total or deduct to total and suggest-able is as this wage type is deduct-able only once in year better assign this wage type to IT 0015 wage type group.

1. 2. When u want to make the wage types either addition or deduction once in a quater it is configured in table V_T549X:

a. For taxable or non taxable depends on client requirement if it is taxable we assign the cumulation class :1 Total gross amount else no need to assign to CC - 1

b. To upload such kind of payment or deduction better to go with PA70 Fast Entry for either IT  0014, or IT 0015. or else we can even go through LSMW  or through BADI with help of abaper.

Hope this will assists to resolve above issue.

Thank you,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response. For one time payment IT 0015 is working fine.

I created a wage type for Uniform allowance with add total check mark.

Created a payment model  and payment period checked  like below.

Given amount as 1200.

It supposed to add the amount once in two months i.e 200.

but it is taking amount every month and showing in pay result.

how to over come this.

Regards,

Sumana SV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Awaiting response from experts.

Regards,

Sumana SV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumana,

1) If this is pay once a year/twice a year I suggest you change this allowance into IT0015 instead for simpler management. Of course you can still use IT0014 but please check your payment model configuration such as payment date and period.

a) I do not know which country you are working for, please look for that country tax wage type and add the allowance to the culmualtion class (if you want this allowance taxable) under v_512w_o

b) Simpler way is to configure PA70(fast entry), IT0014/IT0015 should be already exist in system. If you have abaper you can of course create a custom program to suit your requirement (such as entitlement base on EG/ESP etc..). Alternarivatly you can use LSMW to create a recording to input these data.

Regards,

Chris