cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to get Approvers and Link to get request status are not coming corrrectly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having an issue with access request variables LINK_GET_APPROVERS and LINK_GET_REQ_STATUS. I am using these variables in general text for notification email, when I click the link for get approvers im being redirected to the link for request status (which is the screen of opening the request in IINSTANCE STATUS) and when I click on the link for get request status im being redirected to the link for request status (which is the screen of opening the request in OPEN)

so can any one please help me out how to resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please paste

<a href = %LINK_GET_REQ_STATUS%> Please click Here </a>

this to replace hyperlink

Former Member
0 Kudos

that's the same thing I have used in my general text, but I am not able to work it out.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tested same error for me.

Regards,

Prasant

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello did you fix it?

Regards,

Prasant K Paichha

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my issue fixed

Former Member
0 Kudos

mine wasn't. how did it work for you.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even note says it fixed in SP04, still that enry missing you need to create manually.

GET LINK APPROVERS are missing from table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant, can you please be specific in which i have to maintain the variable get link approvers and coming to the not mine is SP13. i think the bug still exists.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rao,

does this issue happen also for EAM or ARM notifications only? By shortly checking the OSS notes I found many that have to do with the variables mentioned above.

Did you check the OSS portal and the latest notes?

e.g.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2028271

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1938273

Regards,

Alessandro

former_member193066
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

i think this wont help me prasant, according to the note it is for the process type: Process Type - SAP_GRAC_ROLE_APPR, which needs to be added manually but i have issues in access request, when i check process type: SAP_GRAC_AR it has already notification temp variable : LINK_GET_APPROVERS.

i more thing is the variable : LINK_GET_APPROVERS is filled with other link, it is not empty. the note is for the variable link is for not available.\

thanks for the reply.

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do 1 thing, go to se16.

and look for table GRFN*NOT*MSG.  for got name and in for approve by email change it manually to the name of version you have created.

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

The thing you are talking is by using the table GRFNVNOTIFYMSG where we can create custom message class, for the custom document objects we create. but what i am talking is the variables like " LINK_GET_APPROVERS", which we use in document objects. The link value being saved in the variable is a different link of the screen one then what i expect.

correct me if i am wrong.

former_member400151
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata,

Did you get the %LINK_GET_REQ_STATUS % to work?

Thanks

Lakshmi

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

look in GRFNNOTIFYSG table, it will still call for standard,

use the one which u have saved.

like example

there you can see GRAC_AR_SUBMIT.. but when u make changes in doc class u save in ZGRAC_AR_SUBMIT.

you make change it table it will work.

Regards,

Prasant