SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

promotions and bonus buy reports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

is there is any standard reports available for promotions and bonus buy in sap bi?If so please specify complete details

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Bonus Buys are created using Promotions in SAP Retail. The bonus buy information is passed on to POS via a standard idoc. This idoc contains the details of the Promotion number to which this bonus buy belongs to. The promotion number is passed back from POS.

Further analysis can be based out of the Promo number depending on the receiving system of the sales information. If you are using POSDM you cna possibly use BI to do the analysis. Else the analysis can be done on the extract of the billing document as well.

Regards

0 Kudos

I am currently using POSDM so reporting they need in BI.I am new to POS DM and in BI is there any standard report to look at promotions? is there is any standard cubes which holds promotion details?customer expectation is promoton reports?I am currently unable to decide how should i go for reporting?0RT_PA_TRAN_CONTROL is the datasource in bi which holds promotions details in my system i guess.Custom cubes are built on top of it.what sort of analysis i shoukd make in terms of having promotion  and bonus buy reports in bi

0 Kudos

If cubes are custom and no data is getting transferred from 0rt_pa_tran_control data source to standard cubes you need to build custom reports.

Reports mentioned below are only for standard cubes.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

ramesh_duraisamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalaiselvi,

As part of POS DM we have  POS Analytics as standard requirements.

We have 12 standard reports in BI 7.0

–Sales Controlling to Day

–Means of Payment

–Department Flash Report

–Transaction count and sales

–Top N Article

–Store Comparison Over Several Weeks

–Store Ranking

–Returns in One Store

–Compare Calendar Months with Previous Year

–Returns in Different Stores

– Discounts

In BW 7.3

The  new In-memory POS analytics delivered  with  HANA  BI content  has brand new  reports.

75 reports.

coming to your question, Promotion and bonus buy reports,

Promotion Analysis report can be derived using 0RT_PA_TRAN_CONTROL with customized cubes.

To derive that you need to build customized cubes with POS Receipt Index and promotion fields.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramesh D

0 Kudos

This seems to be perfect.Thanks Ramesh.

ramesh_duraisamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, Vikrant. The above are POS ANALYTICS standard reports. You can derive promotion and bonus buy only by customized reports.

We should build, Customized cubes and reports on top of 0RT_PA_TRAN_CONTROL.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramesh D