Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profiling popup disappears

kohesco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm working on DS 1.3 and IE10.  I want to use the &profiling=X, to measuer the performance of my application, but when I enter it in my URL (Locally or BI platform) it does popup, but disappears imidiately.  Can someone please advice what to do?

Thanks

Koen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Karol-K
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know that the popup was sometimes disapearing when you use background processing.

Can try to not use beckground processing if you want to measure the times?

Does it disapera always or only in your application? by always I mean what is if you just create an empty application?

Karol

kohesco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Karol,

I have created 2 DS dashboards.  One with "force prompt" and one with a customized pop-up-filterscreen.  When executing the first one the statistics-popup opens after the prompts and closes a sec before the dashboard is fully loaded.  The second one, popups only for a second.  The build up / use of datasources are the same (I 'm just looking what it is the best way to build such kind of dashboards).  I got the statistic result of the first one, if I timed well (just before he disappears).  So I could do my job, but I hoped there was a better way than this.  Can you help, please.

Greetings

Koen

Answers (0)