SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table names for report painter liabrary - 4FM , Report name - 4FBUDGET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello FM collegues

We have got a request to develop an ABAP report. We are using Budget Controlling System functionality

The source of information is similar to Report Painter -> Library as 4FM and Report format and values are 4FBUDGET -> Budget Report

I have checked the report painter options, it is just mentioned as "Basic Key Figure as HSLT".

Kindly share what tables it considers for following options

Current Budget,  Original Budget, Returns, Supplements, Transfer - Senders & Transfer - Receiver

Please revert

Regards

Anil

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

4FM library is based on report table FMRBCS. You can see all the details in GRCT transaction. However, why are you bothered with HSLT key figure? This is enough to present the figures you mentioned, as they are distinguished by characteristic 'budget process'.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eli

Thank you very much for your reply. FMRBCS is a structure, hence I am not able to check the values. Can you share the table names where the data pulls into this structure

Please revert

Regards

Anil

0 Kudos

Anil,

The budget values are in FMBDT and commitments and actuals in FMIT.

Thanks

Shyam

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FMRBCS is not a structure, but a report table; but, indeed, you cannot check values there. I don't quite understand what you want to check, unless you don't trust SAP standard libraries However, the root tables for this library are FMBDT (budget) and FMAVCT (availability consumption).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eli

Thank you very much for quick response. The basic requirement, we would like to develop the report through BI module due to performance issues in report painter.

The BI team asked me to share the relevant table names for this, accordingly they will search the extractors

Hope you understand my actual requirement

Kindly revert with your views

Regards

Anil

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I gave you the tables. But, if you work with SAP Netweaver,  then you should base your queries on BI content. Your BI team should have known that.

Funds Management - SAP Library