cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with QC16 and QC03 - Certificate profile Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Step 1 : in QC16 tocde, the material and customer combination is assigned to 2 Certificate profiles.

I have checked these two certificate profiles separatly in QC03 tcode and found the same material and customer combination in the two certificate profiles.

Step 2 : then one certificate profile with material and customer is deleted from QC16.

But the material and customer combination is available for 2 certificate profiles while checking through QC03 Tcode even though for one certificate profile

is deleted.

Can any one please tell me how can it possible.

please ask me if you need any further information.

Please help me asap. its urgent one.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't totally remember this as it's been a few clients ago that I've had to deal with COA profiles.  But I think if you see look at the table KOTI002 you'll find your records.  I THINK that deleting the record in SAP only causes an update to the "Valid To" field in the table.  The actual record remains.

Especially once a cert or assignment is used, the system doesn't want it deleted.  You may decide to go back and reprocess and old output at some point.

Craig

former_member191663
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delete MIC from the certificate profile and try to delete the assignment. Or else change the validity date to past and try again.

Regards,

Gururaj Kulkarni