cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create MM position - BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to create MM position (fixed term deposit) by using BAPI BAPI_FTR_FTD_CREATE. It finishes with information about transaction number, which is created, but I am not able to find it in system. Also when I try to change the transacion by using BAPI BAPI_FTR_FTD_CHANGE there is a message that the transaction does not exist. Any ideas, please?

Thanks, Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Maria.

Did you try to create MM position with BAPI through SE37 in "Test/Excute" mode? or you wrote your own program?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Grigoriy,

I created it through SE37.

Maria

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to use "Test sequences" in SE37

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not have possibility to run Test Sequences. Dont you know, why is that?

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't understand you.

"Execute" menu is not greyed out as "Runtime analysis" - it is possible to run.

Try to use "Execute" buttons

Are there any errors?

Former Member
0 Kudos

But when I run "execute", it finishes like the transaction is created, but I am not able to find ii in the system. And also another BAPI: BAPI_FTR_FTD_CHANGE cant find this transatcion number.

On your printscreen there is also BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT. Is it necessary to run this BAPI in SE37 after creation of transaction by using BAPI_FTR_FTD_CREATE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

After using function module sequences (both BAPIs), transaction is already created. Thank you a lot!

Only for other people with this problem I am posting printscreen, where are Test Sequences in my SAP

Maria

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The data is updated after the BAPI call by calling the function module BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

So you have to call BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT.

Answers (0)