Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ME 15.0 SAPMEINT installation Problem

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are installing fresh SAPME 15.0. SAP MII and SAP ME Core part are installed. Now I am installing SAPMEINT part. The “SAPMEINT Standard Interfaces” is executed successfully through CTC wizard and all steps are successful. But couple of issues are there.

-          I am not able to see the SAP ME ERP Integration link in Menu page (Role_SAPMEINT is assigned to my user also).

-          XMIIIDOC01_SAP_JCO and xMII_SAP_JCO are not created under connections.

-          SAPMEINT_ALE and SAPMEINT_ME_AUTH are also not created under Credential Stores.

-          No Standard scheduler for MEINT message processing are also available in System Management -> Scheduler.

Could you please provide any suggestion for the issue.

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Dear Chandan,

The required versions of Netweaver for ME 15 are specified in the chapter '3.1.1SAP NetWeaver AS Java' of the Installation guide for ME.

Br, Alex.

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I have also checked the installation guide and it is saying to install NW 7.4 SP06. But in my system all components version are 1000.7.40.7.0.20140......

Any suggestion for it.

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

We have already seen this issue. The solution was to update NW to the latest patch of SAP NetWeaver 7.4 SP06.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

I have checked the system info.and all components version are 1000.7.40.7.0.20140......

I guess it is NW 7.4 SP07. Am I correct?

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

0 Kudos

You are right, Chandan.

Please, also make sure that you have deployed the newest ME, MEINT, MII patches (SP1 is already available). Because the case I had had was actually resolved after applying the newest ME and MII patches.

Br, Alex.

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Currect MII version is 15.0 SP2 Patch 1 and ME Version is 15.0.0.1. Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a newer release of SAP ME. Please download it from SMP and try to deploy.

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

One more point - Can I create those missing things manually? But I am not sure apart from the above list what else are missing. 

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Let me do that first.

Thanks in Advance

Chandan