cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Obtaining logs with Console Wizard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

We have a question about console wizard. We would like to know if exists any command to export the "Model Alerts" view of the PCM.

Our purpose is to create a "script" using the console wizard. This "script" will upload a table using "Run DataBrige File" command and will create automatically a log with ignored items. But we have not achieved this second part.

We have tried with "Log All Event to text File" comand, but this does not show the specific ignored items. It only show, for example, "40 lines processed, 5 lines ignored".

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sergi,

I don't know of a way to do this, but I do know that if you switch from DataBridge to the alternate DataLoader tables & stored procedures, message codes are available for just about every type of load status (success, fail-with fail reason, ignored, etc...)

See the documentation, and look for "Data Loader", and the the PPLOAD tables.  These can be loaded directly & then a stored procedure can be called to send the records into your model.  For big data loads, these jobs can also run a lot faster than DataBridge.

Best regards,

-Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Michael.

I will see  that documentation.

Kind regards

Thanks again

Answers (0)