cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating consolidated corporate customer account statements

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have been unsuccessful in figuring out how to create a consolidated customer account statement by corporate account (parent) number rather than customer (child) number. I'm hoping to create customer statements for parent accounts that includes subtotals for each customer account within specific corporate account numbers. It doesn't appear to be possible using F.27. Does anybody know if such a statement can be created?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Do you have org structure of Company and multiple legal entities assigned to Company??

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an org structure involving multiple legal entities. However, I'm primarily interested in running a report within one legal entity. Within one entity, I am attempting to run one account statement which compiles account activity for multiple customers which are all linked by a common corporate account number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the program documentation for F.27 txn. SAP clearly states

The correspondences are printed by means of the corresponding print programs. If printing is possible on the basis of the data and the configuration, a spool request is created for each correspondence type and company code.

Note where it says spool is created for each correspondence type and company code - that to me denotes that it is not possile to combine the output of the program for a customer if that particular customer exists in multiple co codes, and has open line items in those mulitple co codes.

Please update here if you test and find otherwise.

However, there still might be a way to achieve what you are asking for. If you use a custom program to process the line items, etc. you can try and make yoru custom print program to merge the line items for a given customer across company codes. However, how will you tell the system to merge which co code line items into which?

E.g., if say you have a customer A created in co codes 1000, 1100, 1500 and 1700 and has line items in all of them. Now, while generating acct statements, you want all line items to be shown as under 1100 - how will you tell this to your print program at run time? Or do you intend to hard-code this mapping, which obviously would imply that this mapping will be applicable for all such customers which exist across these co codes, &c.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shivakumar, but I think you have misunderstood my question. Let me give an example

There are 3 customers within company code 100.

Customer 1 - 1001 (corporate account 9001)

Customer 2 - 1002 (corporate account 9001)

Customer 3 - 1003 (corporate account 9001)

All three customers have open line items within company code 100. All three customers are owned by one common parent company and all three customers are denoted as being linked to corporate account 9001.

Is it possible to run one consolidated customer account statement for corporate account 9001 which will list all open items for each individual customer account?