Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure bpm_delete_only job?

pk67
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want the bpm_delete_only job to have all processes deleted that completed 30 days ago.

I configured the following parameters (according to the job log):

Resident Policy for object selection is  instanceIds = [] ,  timePeriod = 30 ,  inError = true ,  ProcessDefinitionID = null ,  completedProcesses = true ,  cancelledProcesses = true ,  completedFrom = null ,  completedTo = null

But the scheduled job does not find any processes for deletion.

When I provide exactly a process id only, the bpm_delete_only job manages to delete the process.

Is the parameter "Completion_Time_Period" specifying the time period in days as I assumed?

Thanks for any help

Peter Kain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check point 10 under procedure in the following link

Monitoring and Managing the Processes - Monitoring and Managing BPM Systems, Processes, and Tasks - ...

It does not specify anywhere that the value is in days or hours etc. But i was checking Process Data Archiving link(below link) and there it specify as days for similar paramerte. Check point 3 in "Starting an Archiving Session"

Process Data Archiving - Administration of SAP NetWeaver CE - SAP Library

Regards

Osman

pk67
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Osman,

thank you for pointing to the archiving documentation. So, when the parameter Completion_Time_Period is actually to be specified in days, then the bpm_delete_only job is actually not working correctly in my installation and I will file an OSS call.

Thank you and Best Regards

Peter Kain

Answers (0)