cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AES Customs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a Question due to the customs document. In the tab "document" from the customs document in the header we get the pro forma invoice from the feeder system added as component.

Now we want to have the pro forma invoice in the tab document as component but in the position of the material in the customs document.

Can anybody tell me, where I can change these settings?

Thanks for help.

Best Regards,

Jörg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

If I understand you correctly, you want the Proforma to appear as a "Document" at the item level instead of the header.  If that's the case, then it might help if you could explain WHY you want that change - it might help us to find the best solution.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

yes thats what I mean at the item Level, because the customs wants on the ABD (PDF from the ATLAS Customs system) the invoice Number from the pro forma printed on the ABD.

At the moment I find the invoice number on the ABD if i edit it on the item leve manually.

Is it perhaps only an adaptation of the report?

It is not that important, but it would be nice if i got a solution herefore.

Thanks,

Jörg

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

You could add a little code in BAdI /SAPSLL/CUS_ECC, Method MODIFY_IDOC_VIEW, to move the invoice document down to the item level.

However, as you are describing a legal requirement, and GTS generally meets ALL German requirements, I think it might be worth creating an OSS Incident to ask about this point.  I'm fairly sure that SAP will provide an answer or a fix for you.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

We had a similar requirement for german customs where the delivery number (not invoice) was required to be submitted in the item section of the customs declaration, Documents Tab with qualifier PDOC and type N271.

The code we followed is as below:

Interface : /SAPSLL/IF_EX_CUHD_PROP

Method: ITEM_DATA_PROPOSE

1. Get the item number from sy-tfill

2. Get teh delivery number from is_cdoc-corref with refapp = 'SD0B'

3. Read table is_cdoc-cuit into local variable with item number from step 1

4. Assign qaldoc = 'PDOC', papty = 'N271', flvdo = 'X', papno = delivery number, launr = sequence number

5. Append the line to cs_item-document_t.

Post this, the delivery number appeared in the item section, tab Documents with qual PDOC.

Do let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Tirthankar

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jörg,

maybe you must fill the structure/tabele /SAPSLL/API6800_ITM_DOC_R3_T in an user-exit.

In ERP use TC CMOD define an new enhancement e.g. ZGTS and add the component SLLLEG01.

Here you user-exits

EXIT_SAPLSLL_LEG_CDPIR3_001

EXIT_SAPLSLL_LEG_CDPIR3_002

EXIT_SAPLSLL_LEG_CDPIR3_003

EXIT_SAPLSLL_LEG_CDPIR3_004

EXIT_SAPLSLL_LEG_CDPIR3_005

Pick EXIT_SAPLSLL_LEG_CDPIR3_002 and get a good developer.

Regards

Thomas