cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone confirmation excluding one operation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP-experts,

In our system it is possible to use milestone confirmation. However is it also possible to use milestone confirmation that confirms all operations except one specific operation?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

I think you need to redefine your routing in SAP. Use parallel sequence for one group of operation.

br//

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

(Back from vacation). Assume that I have 7 operations

Operation 1

Operation 2

Operation 3

Operation 4

Operation 5

Operation 6

Operation 7

Operation 1 always have to be the first operation  in the router (no exceptions). Operation 1 should be followed by operations 2 to 7. However we want to make the following possible:

- When you confirm operation 4 operation 2 and operation 3 should also be confirmed.

- When you confirm operation 7 operation 5 and operation 6 should also be confirmed.

In the above mentioned cases it should be possible that Operation 1 is not yet confirmed but it should be possible to confirm operation 4 and/or 7 .

Also it should be possible to confirm operations 7 even when operation 1 till 4 are not confirmed.

I hoped that I've made my case clear.

Thanks for the replies!

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nashaf,

It is not possible in standard SAP Please explore BADI  WORKORDER_CONFIRM with your ABAPer for any possibilities.

BR
KK

UmeshMali4994
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nashaf,

Which system are you currently using ?

The milestone confirmation is a special form of confirmation, in which the confirmation of one operation causes other operations or suboperations to be automatically confirmed at the same time

For Milestone confirmation you have to assigned the control key to operation,

In control Key you maintained "Confirmation = 1" ( Milestone Confirmation).

As per you requirement you want to exclude one operation from milestone, In that case same Control key assigned to this Operation

Ex.

Operation 1

Operation 2
Operation 3 you assigned Control key here, (With Milestone Confirmation), Op-1 and Op-2 Automatically confirmed.

Operation 4 (Exclude from Milestone confirmation) Here you can assigned different control key or Milestone confirmation control key, So this operation you individual confirm

If More then 2 RP,  then system pop up the selection of RP

I hope this information helpful to you

Regards

Umesh Mali 

former_member189817
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Sorry ,I am not understand your question. Can you please elaborate with settings of each operations ?

Also let us know what control key you are maintaining for each operations?

Regards,

Velmurugan S

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nazar,

However is it also possible to use milestone confirmation that confirms all operations except one specific operation?

How do you want to confirm that particular operation then?

You can set a control key which requires confirmation if you do not want to confirm through milestone confirmation.

BR
KK

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nazar,

Please note Operations that have already been manually confirmed are not affected by milestone confirmations so set a control key for that particular operation which requires confirmation.

For example you have 0010,0020 and 0030 operations Operation 30 is marked in its control key as a milestone operation. You partially confirm operation 10 manually with a quantity of 50 pieces. You then finally confirm operation 30 manually with a quantity of 100 pieces. Operation 10 is still partially confirmed with a quantity of 50 pieces; operations 20 and 30 however are finally confirmed with quantities of 100 pieces.

BR

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nashaf

you can try with CONFPP06 in SMOD tcode.

Let me know if this has solved you problem

Daniele