cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

company loans

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

My Clients requirement is they are giving a loan as Festival Advance and any amount given upto Rs.20000 should not be charged interest.Amount exceeding Rs.20000 has to be charged interest at a rate of 15%.Kindly advise how to configure this in SAP ECC 6.00

Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Try like this,

1. create another loan type and don't give any values in the tab payment cycle in the loan conditions tab

2. in the IT 0045 conditions tab maintain the Individual Interest rate, system will calculate the difference of the interest and store Perks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to both of u .With regard to reply of Mr.Dey can u guide me as how to Create Two condition and what inputs needs to be given to Abaper for arriving at this condition

Awaiting your reply

Thanks

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

You can create a different condition in below node in spro in payroll section of company loan part.

In that you can find out the "Maintain Loan Types" and under that against individual loan types you can create a different conditions.

In that table you can see that loan type say 1000 having multiple conditions like 01,02 etc.

Now how you will tell to ABAP'er about this and will crosscheck at the time of user entry in IT45 that whenever you will maintain loan approval field with more than an amount 20k in the basic tab then in the next tab of condition will be by default set with 15% condition or you can bring the message in the status bar that please mainatin 15% interest conditions.

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr.Dey

All loans which are given to employees (with interest)Interest should not get  deducted from the employee salary.This is calculated as Perks and taxed accordingly.Under Maintain Loan type there are 2 conditions already existing a)With Interest and b)Without interest and in table V_t506d under interest in Ref int rate we have configured the applicable rate.So this is working fine say for Housing loan etc.When i am copying the same for Festival advance its not working.

Pl note INTEREST should not be calculated and recovered from employees salary.This should be treated as PERKS and should appear under PERKS column in payslip.

Request your help

Thanks and Regards

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dewar Ramesh,

Below link's are may help to you...!

Loans Configuration for India - Payroll India (PY-IN) - SAP Library

Ur's Mohan

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

In the configuration it would be difficult so for that you have take a technical help.

In the background you have to create two condition against Festival Loan. One is Zero interest and another is 15% interest.

Once user will maintain Loan amount granted more than 20K and going to maintain condition then only 15% can be apply and if it's maintain Zero condition then error message should come that it's should 15%.

Regards,

Sankarsan