cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard report to pull out the OPPORTUNITIES

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just wana know if any one is aware of any standard report available in SAP CRM to pull the opportunities details with BP id.

If not do we need to develop this or can we be able to get it from any view.

Regards

AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use 'BTQOpp' dynamic query to retrieve oppotunity details. Below link provides details on how to execute the query and get the collection result.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-26885

Iterate through various opportunities in the collection result and retrieve details of related entities like BP, Product etc as required.

Thanks and Regards,

Ravi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no standard report available in CRM to extract the opportunities. Alternate approach will be finding by using BOL QUERY , opportunities search through web UI , directly check the table CRMD_ORDER_INDEX. if you want more details elaborate your scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yaaa,,

Thanks for the advise, can you please help me how to get the related information through BOL QUERY.

My requirement basically to pull out the opportunities created in the given time period and its related information like status, BP, product, ,,, all the information which we fill out while creating an opportunity. i was under impression that we have some standard interactive report to fetch the information,but unable to find anything.

I hope i am clear.

Regards

Ahmedi