cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Reporting EHP7 - Report MDT to LPD_CUST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I had a client request to display the Absence / Attendance quota report. I choose the RPTQTA10 program.

I followed the steps to convert the MDT scenario to LPD_CUST report in role MSS and instance REP2.

Everything worked fine until I tested the solution :

- i'm able to select the converted report

- i'm able to select the employee

- but the webgui launch the program without my selection

Here is my LPD_CUST customizing :

Thank you in advance for your help / tips / ...

Matthieu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Issue resolved. I changed the parameters for MSS ITS_NAV scenario as requested in the sapnote.

I thought this scenario was never called because i never specified it but apparently it is :

The report lauches perfectly.

Thank you for your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

to make sure the user selections are ignored, a report variant which defines the selection period must be used. The values included in the variant will always override the values passed from the selection screen. In order to set the variant to be used for HIS reports, The variant values comes from table T77I3. FM HRWPC_RPT_FCODE_EXEC FM HR_HIS_EXECUTE try these Options here would be: 1) Do not use a variant at all and all selection is done by the manager 2) Set up a variant without the time period parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thank you for your answer.

I guess that my problem comes from the portal selection which are not passed as parameters.

I checked the following post which talked about this and the corresponding sapnote:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3492645 

But in the EHP7 version we don't use anymore in standard the transaction : HRMSS_LAUNCH_ITS

What are the steps to keep using the WDA applicication HRMSS_OADP_REPORTING with my report?

Or should I change my custo to start launch_its transaction?