cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suite page Builder - Custom Catalog Transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

We have some custom Catalog that we created in Suite page builder for HR Renewal lanes  1.0 FP4.

Before adding USer parameters were added to the user profile to capture them as a part of request.

/UI2/WDC_DEVCLASSZXXXXUI2 Development Class for Web Dynpro Configurations
/UI2/WD_TRKORR_CONFXXXXUI2 Transport Request for Web Dynpro Configurations
/UI2/WD_TRKORR_CUSTXXXXUI2 Transport Request for Web Dynpro Customizings

While we moved the Transport , Catalog entry did not moved to new box. Any suggestion on what we are missing. Also I am not sure why SAP suggest to make 3 entries , as only Entry for Parametr - /UI2/WD_TRKORR_CUST has entry in TR , rest all stays empty .

Customizing: Table Contents

WDY_CONF_USER

WDY_CONF_UDEF

WDY_CONF_USER

WDY_CONF_USERT

WDY_CONF_USERT2

Experts , please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

please implement note 1960113. This will solve most of the issues with the  CUST layer. if you run the suite pagebuilder admin in scope=CONF (URL with resource /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ARSRVC_SPB_ADMN/main.html?scope=CONF), you need the license key. I suggest, however, to run the suite pagebuilder in scope=CUST (URL with resource /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/ARSRVC_SPB_ADMN/main.html). If you change an object on CONF, which already has been assigned to a package before (this will NOT change the package assignment. I would not recommend changing the package  assignment of SAP objects. If you really want to do this, use the transport organizer tools. http://help.sap.com/saphelp_uiaddon10/helpdata/en/c9/6a66e933ed4ab989b5e587c54e3ae2/content.htm?fram...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sid ,But per the documentation we are already on the SP0 UI Addon ,

Also I did what is suggested in Link you mentioned  -

f you want pages or catalogs to be added to a transport request automatically when you create or edit them, you must specify the following parameters in your user profile in the backend system (Start of the navigation path System Next navigation step User Profile Next navigation step Own Data Next navigation step Parameters End of the navigation path😞

• Parameter /UI2/WDC_DEVCLASS: Software package for page configurations.
  • Parameter /UI2/WD_TRKORR_CONF: Number of a transport request for client-independent page configurations.
  • Parameter /UI2/WD_TRKORR_CUST: Number of a transport request for client-specific page customizing

When we do this only entry is formed CUST transport  - CONF remains empty.

and even though we move both these transports , we still dont see the catalog iD in the new ECC box.

I think i can ask BASIS if this correction instruction woudl still hold for our version.

Also  - Coudl yuo confirm if you see a entry in the CONF request mainatined in USRE profile when you create a catalog.

Thanks

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

you meant on  UI Addon 1.0 SP06. ? note comes in this SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , We are on SP09 UI Add on.

Answers (0)