cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying header sales area to Item sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are creating an order with header sales area 1000/13/50 but our product is only extended to division 10 - hence the item always determines division 10 in the sales order (it should copy sales area from header)

Org. determination profile at item category has no determination rule assigned as suggested by SAP. The error Sales org. unit does not have these attributes does not allow to save the order.

In ECC it is possible to create an order with this combination, but not in CRM - kindly help !

Haseeb.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be through some custom development you can.Implement the badi using the definition= "CRM_ORGMAN_BADI" and in the method-CRM_ORGMAN_MERGE add or change the required( Sales office,Sales org,DIS_CHANNEL,DIVISION)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Haseeb,

Try using standard org det profile 000000000007 in Item category  (with no determination rule assigned to it ).

Although, this would not copy header division to item division , and division will be determined from the product. But , this should solve your purpose.  Also, check whether other org data determined at item level such as Sales Group, Sales office, is correctly maintained with this division in the org model.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards

Punit Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Punit,

Sorry for the late reply as we were busy with post upgrade issues.

As for your suggestion, yes, it works if we keep the 'division as not mandatory' in the transaction organization data profile - the header division is not copied but the error is removed.

My requirement remains - to copy header division to item division. Just to add .. header division is a common division

Haseeb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Organizational data at item level

Settings you must make in Customizing

Without header division:

The organizational data is copied from the document header. The division is derived from the product.

Assign an organizational data profile without a determination rule to the item category.

With header division:

The organizational data is copied from the document header. The division is derived from the document header.

Assign an organizational data profile without a determination rule to the item category.

There is no organizational data at item level (noorganizational data screen)

Do not assign the organizational data profile to the item category.

Reference: Determining Organizational Data - Organizational Management in SAP CRM Enterprise - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Habeeb,

I can say two possible corrctions  in your scenario.

1. Go to the "Combination of Division & Distribution Channels" and create combination between Dis.Channel -13 and Division-10.

2.In the Header Org.data Profile if "division" is maintained mandatory, make it unmandatory.

Try these two. Hope you will get rid of the problem.

Let's see if it still persist.....

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

1. The combination was created - it didn't work out.

2. Tried after removing division as mandatory in Header Org. determination profile and it still didn't work out.

Haseeb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Habeeb,

I have gone through the other thread of yours on the same discussion. As you mentioned there the possible solution is a Badi, by which we can fill the Division value in Item level with the same value in the header level.......

I am also checking the issue, update you the info. or a solution regularly.

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

By making the division as non-mandatory in the header profile, the error has gone, thanks. But I want to copy header division to item, which is still not happening.

Kindly help.

Haseeb.