cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compulsary to enter the result while QE51N for required MIC's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement of master inspection characteristics results to be made compulsory for those characteristics having an controlled indicator maintained as required.

Means, when I do result recording through QE51N system should allow me to save the document if I have not maintained the results in MIC having controlled indicator as "Required"

For Example:

If I have maintained 10 characteristics to the material through QP01 out of which 6 characteristics are having a controlled indicator as required and rest are "optional", then while doing the result recording system should give me an error if I have not mentioned the result for any of the 6 characteristic.

Or

It is also OK if the system allows me to save without entering results but it should not allow me to post the stock to unrestricted through QA11.

Best Regards,

Vijay Chavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created the profile as well as necessary settings has been maintained.

It is giving me the error message also if I have not maintained the result in QE51N but if I maintain the result then also system is not allowing me to do the usage decision, I have to change the status manually.

Also if I tried to change the status manually without doing result recording it is allowing me to do so and further process as well.

So will you please help me to make the status change automatically once I maintain he result recording for required MIC's

Best Regards,

Vijay Chavan

former_member204463
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You can do it by defining the User Status or working out with Authorizations. Refer to the below links on the same issue -

Rgds,

Keerthi P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

Thanks a lot!!!

I have created the profile as well as necessary settings has been maintained.

It is giving me the error message also if I have not maintained the result in QE51N but if I maintain the result then also system is not allowing me to do the usage decision, I have to change the status manually.

Also if I tried to change the status manually without doing result recording it is allowing me to do so and further process as well.

So will you please help me to make the status change automatically once I maintain he result recording for required MIC's

Best Regards,

Vijay Chavan