Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECCS multi group currency

wissler_bastien
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need consolidation reports for different consolidation groups with different currency.

When we use different ledgers with different currencies, there occurs an error GK 188.

How can I solve the problems ?

More explication :

I created two consolidation group

G1 assigned  the ledger EU (currency EUR)

G2 assigned with the ledgers GB (currency GBP)

I created the hierarchy of consolidation group

G1  with group currency EUR

G2  with group currency GBP

Company 1 with LC : EUR

Company 2 with LC : GBP

when, I executed the currency translation, the system give the following message : GK188

Cons group G1, ledger GB not equal to ledger EU of starting cons group

So , the system checks that the all consolidation group have the same currency group

Remarks: I created the two hierarchy , one for G1 and one for G2, I have the same message

So , the system checks that the all consolidation group have the same currency group according the global parameters

Do you know the other solutions ?

Nb : with SEM BCS, its OK , you change the group currency in global parameters and you execute the currency translation again

kind regards

Bastien

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dan_sullivan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to change the parameters and consolidate each group currency separately - once for EUR and again for GBP. Only then will you have results for each.

wissler_bastien
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree of your solution with SEM BCS tools but the problem concerns ECCS and the group currency  is not present in global parameters (CXGP)

My conclusion is to change the version in global parameters

Are you agree ?

Bastien

wissler_bastien
Participant
0 Kudos

Add information

According to SAP help

You assign a ledger to each consolidation group in the master record of the consolidation group. The system saves the assignment in a specific ledger version. This means that you can assign different ledgers, and therefore different consolidation group currencies, to a consolidation group in different consolidation versions.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_06/helpdata/en/05/b0a3c88a8b11d299830000e8a5999a/content.htm?current...

But I have always the same error

wissler_bastien
Participant
0 Kudos

After intregration tests, it must to create as many versions as ledgers....