Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service order based demands/assignments in SAP calendar

anro1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using the resource planner in CRM to create assignments from service order based demands.

The overview in the GANTT chart is not sufficient for the technician. We have a requirement that the assignments should be visible in the SAP calendar and later perhaps in outlook.

According to an article on CRM EXPERT called "Ressource Planning application Guides Service Demands Through to fulfillment" (figure 12) this should be standard. Can anyone tell me how this is configured? I have checked the configuration guide for Service Resource Planning as well as SPRO, but I don't find anything useful.

Hope to get some valuable input from you.

Best regards

Annette

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Appointments will be automatically integrated in to SAP calendar, Just create an appointment as an follow up to the service order which  is available in GANNT chart . The appointments date need to be copied from the service order.

anro1
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your input. I was under the impression that it would be possible to set up automatic activity creation from the assignment. I guess I could do that by creating an action, but that would require coding of a method that checks assignment status.

Is that really the only way ?

B.R. Annette

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge there is no standard configuration to map the GANNT chart with the out look calendar, Through some custom development we have to create appointment and that will available to SAP CALENDAR. if  we integrated the SAP calendar with outlook then activity will be available in the outlook calendar as well.

Regards,

Gobi

Answers (0)