cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foreign Exchange- Cash Settlement/Premature/Rollover

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have query relating to Foreign Exchange contracts in treasury module.  In the standard system when I am performing cash settlement of the forward contract; its still allowing me to carryout the functions of premature settlement & rollover.

Pls suggest me whether in actual process the same will be followed or I need to make any changes in the configuration; because after posting cash settlement why should system allow me to go for premature or rollover functionality.

Regards

Sanyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Sanyam.

You can read comments here "Editing Financial Transactions - Trading - SAP Library" for mentioned above functions - they might help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grigoriy,

Thanks for the reply; I wanted to know why system is allowing me to perform Premature settlment/rollover functionality after carrying out cash settlement of that particualr contract.

Regards

Sanyam

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Roll Over - you can use this function at any time right after settlement (not before). Roll over - is just function to extend the validity of your transaction + change conditions. For example, you concluded transaction with your bank. You created transaction in the system. You settled it. Then you thought that your agreement is quite good. So - you can roll over your transaction. It doesn't matter whether it is the end of the transaction or the beggining - right after settlement you can roll over transaction at any time.

Premature Settlement - I think it's the same as roll over. You can call the function at any time right after settlement - no matter of the transaction terms

Answers (0)