Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII & ME Interconnection

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy/Experts,

Need to check the interface/connection between MII 14.0 and ME 6.1 systems.

Idocs/xml are received in MII ..now how it's moving on to ME system ..What process is happening at ME and through which connection they are coming back to MII. Facing some issues for message flow between MII and ME..should check the interface connection between them..do they have Jco/adapters getting involved?

I understand SAPMEINT plays a role here..How to check them in NWA and related connections.

will appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi!

This is a wrong way of asking questions. No one will provide a step-by-step guide of troubleshooting SAPMEINT for a general case of "something does not work".

If you have a set of specific symptoms - go on and put them on the table.

if you are looking for general information of how it works and how to troubleshoot, please check these resources:

1) http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-48738

2) Troubleshooting Guide - SAP Manufacturing Execution (ME) - SCN Wiki

3) SAP ME online help starting from SAP Library - SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME)

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member201054
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

I agree with you. I might have put the question in a wrong way. Actually I wanted to know the exact link points betweek MII and ME to find out issues.

The suggested docs are perfect as always from you.

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Symptoms of the majority of integration issues can be observed in SAPMEINT Queue Monitor. So, this is the first point where you should monitor them.

Answers (0)