cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the Objects which are used in the webi Report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I am trying to get the list of  WebI reports and Objects which are present in the report at  BO 4.0.

I can able to get details  for only the list of reports and universes.

Could  any one help me to get those details.

Regards,

Murali S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With 4.0, there is no longer a way to do this using just the .NET SDK because the ReportEngine SDK no longer exists for .NET.  Instead, you'll have to look at using the RESTful Web Services SDK for Webi which runs in the Web Application Container Server on your report server (NOT on the web server!)

RESTful web services are platform-independent and don't require the installation of any SDK files.  Everything is done through standard HTTP Get, Put, and Post commands and the results are returned in either XML or JSON format.  You don't mention which service pack of 4.0 you're on, but the RESTful web services have evolved over the course of the 4.0 service packs, so more recent is definitely better.

You can find the documentation for this in the "Development Information" section at help.sap.com/bobip40.  There is also a "space" on SCN for this at http://scn.sap.com/community/restful-sdk and there are some links on this page for various resources and sample code.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dell, Thanks for your reply..

Regards,

Murali

Answers (0)