cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted triggers and logging tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just started working with an SLT system where the client has refreshed the system.  The problem I am encountering is that there are old triggers and logging tables in the source system which are executing and populating the tables; however, the data is never moving out of the tables since all replication tables were recreated.  The table IUUC_TABLES in the SLT does not have a record of these incorrect triggers and shadowtables.  When I run the report Trigger Reconciliation Report it shows that I have more triggers than I am supposed to have.

My question is - I don't see a utility program to delete these unwanted triggers and logging tables.  Does anyone know of such a utility?  All of the utilities in the system seem to first check IUUC_TABLES which doesn't have the necessary entries.

Thanks,

Todd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joydeep,

The problem here is that I don't want to delete the 'good' trigger and logging tables, I just want to delete the 'bad' trigger and logging tables.

Thanks,

Todd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joydeep,

Thanks for responding.  I just ended up writing a program that retrieved a list of existing triggers, then compared it to what was in IUUC_TABLES to take out the 'good' triggers.  I then call the functio module 'IUUC_DELETE_ADBC_TRIGGER' within the program to delete them.  Additionally, I deleted the unwanted shadow tables by calling 'IUUC_DD_TABL_DEL_WRAPPER'.

Thanks,

Todd

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Todd there is a solution..

Go to--IUUC_REMOTE tcode in source system--Delete the triggers directly from there,

Regards,

Joydeep.