cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable atrribute in Generic Interaction Layer (genIL)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For MDG customer for attributes STCD1 and STCD2 in metadata it is said that they are hidden in GenIL

Tax Number 1STCD1CHAR16--ControlData/TaxInformationBP_TAXNUMTAXNUMDFKKBPTAXNUM - hidden in genIL
Tax Number 2STCD2CHAR11--ControlData/TaxInformationBP_TAXNUMTAXNUMDFKKBPTAXNUM - hidden in genIL

How we can make visible to them also in Data Model BP?

It seems that said above attributes are not there in BP_TAXNUM entity type also.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

These attributes are part of the tax numbers UIBB. You should not enable the field directly. SAP will map the tax ID numbers based on the type of tax ID. For example, US1 will go to a different field than US2, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

Thank you for the reply.

From below screen which is from Customer Meta data

Do you give me meaning of these, mainly for LIFNR as well as STCEG?

These also given as hidden in genIL.Are you mean then we need to enhace it in MDG in below Tax Information area?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is a separate UIBB on the BP CR main page. See this screenshot:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

I am  unable to see highlighted UIBB in below screen shot (Although they are not hidden element) which is visible in your screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are talking about the "Tax Numbers" UIBB; correct? The highlighted UIBB's are not tax-related.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

Agree,but is it having some releationship with Tax Number? Just raised as in my system able to see UIBB for Tax number but not highlighted one.My main requirement to replicate Vat.Reg.no in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, can we address these one issue at a time. First thing we are discussing here is the tax numbers. Is that working? For the other UIBB's you need different questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

I found that tax numer in MDG depends upon Tax cateory we selected so it automatically replicated to Vatr.reg.no in ECC.

I am  unable to see highlighted UIBB in attached screen shot (Although they are not hidden element) which is visible in your screen shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

is it possible they were hidden using personalization or customization?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

No it is not personalized/customized.

I observed one thing, above highlighted UIBB's are present in Application Configuration BS_OVP_SP as per below

But same UIBB's are not existing in Application configuration BS_OVP_SP_VL as per below

Does this creates issue? Can we supposed to add? 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which UI configuration is being displayed on your MDG application window?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

Unable to get your comment but I am using Vender Like UI and it seems that highlighted UIBB's are not present in Vendor Like UI (BS_OVP_SP_VL) but do exists on Supplier UP (BS_OVP_BP) as well as (BS_OVE_SP). Is any particular reason for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, these are not in the vendor like. The reason is that the original vendor screen does not have these tables (otherwise, it won't be vendor-like). If you need them there, you should be able to add the missing UIBB's (make sure to add the required wiring in FPM configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

Thank you for clarification!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah

Is it possible to search criteria for Tax Catageory and Tax Type (Means I want to search vendors with Tax categeory as AU0 (ABN number) and Tax number as 12345 as getting below error when try to search with Tax Catageory

Entity type Business Partner
ID: Reuse active area does not support the
query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I do have the same requirement of need to add STCD2,STCD3,STCD4 & STCEG in MDG Vendor Screen.

Could you please,share me the steps how you have achieved these.

I have gone through your previous post that these fields are hided in GENIL_MODEL_BROWSER.

I need a clear clarification on this,Kindly help .............

Thanks,

Jyothi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to post a new question. Any way, STCD2, 3, 4, etc. are tax ID's. They are maintained in the Tax Number table. MDG then maps the corresponding tax numbers to the different STCD fields. You do NOT want to make these fields available directly on MDG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abdullah,

Will check the same,I do have some more queries will post in a new question........

Thanks,

Jyothi

Answers (0)