cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP 404 error while installing BSI 10D Client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are upgrading from BSI Tax Factory 9.0.L to 10.0.D directly. We have 2 Development clients 010 and 210. Created the new ODBC connection/Database/Server/SAP Configuration and Our SAP system is also able to connect to BSI database TF10 and able to calculate the taxes correctly.  The latest TUB for BSI TF10 also is updated correctly. The only thing which is not working is BSI 10 D portal client. Below i'm pasting the configuration details for client 210. The URL i'm trying to access is http://localhost:8092/eTF10D/210 but it results in HTTP 404 error.

Both the Tomcat7-210 and TF10DXML210 are running fine with Admin account. Can you please guide me if there is any additional jar file was installed or catalina properties file was modified or any other setting was changed? I have added the localhost to Intranet under security tab of internet Explorer. Also upgraded the IE from 8 to 9 but this problem keep on smiling at me? Can someone please help me break its jaw?

Warm Regards

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu

can you try making the following changes.

On the right side of the screen shot

--------------------------------------------

1. database name = Should be your HCM system ID  eg: DEV or QAS or PRD

Database Schema & Port should be Ok.

On the Left side of the screen shot

--------------------------------------------

Username & Password should be = TF10 & bsi

Try this and let me know whether it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Siva for the reply! However the configuration was correct.

I figured out the issue. It was the URL which was creating problem.

We need to make sure that there is 'd' in lowercase after eTF10. So the correct URL would be

http://localhost:8092/eTF10d/210

That's it. Problem solved.

Warm Regards

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm also experiencing HTTP 404 error while trying to access http://localhost:8091/eTF10d/PRD  The ODBC connection succeeds but I'm not sure if I'm pointing to the correct JDBC JAR file for Oracle.  I just pointed to the existing file in the Tomcat7/lib folder.  Both services Tomcat and PRD are running.  Can someone please help?

Thanks,

Stan M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stan, It will create one XML service also. In your case, it will be named as TF10DXMLPRD. Please make sure that this service also is running with an Admin account. Also check in the BSI\TF10d\PRD

folder. There will be one file tfxmlserver.out

Check this file and there is one entry "connected to DB". If this line is there then, your XML server is able to connect to Database.

Ragarding JAR file, i was using SQL server so i had used sqljdbc4.jar. I had downloaded this file from Microsoft website. It didn't come with the TFClient. In your case, the database is Oracle so check if there is any JAR file for oracle database connectivity.

Before sqljdbc4.jar, i tried using tomcat-jdbc.jar but it didn't work.

Thanks

Bhanu

0 Kudos

Stan

I'm using Oracle 11.2.0.2 and i have taken the JDBC jar file from Database Server.

You can find the jar files under the Oracle Client installation directory.

File name would be ojdbc6.jar   or ojdbc5.jar. All the best.

Regards

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

ojdbc6.jar file from the Oracle Client installation directory resolved this problem.

Thank you Bhanu!!!

Answers (0)