cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues in transport

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one issue in SEM-BCS 6.0 where while transporting the Master data of consunit the changes are reflecting in Non production systems but not in production systems.

The changes done were changing the divesture date from consolidation unit from all the hierarchies but when the changes were moved in production the changes are relected in non production systems but not in production systems.In production system there is addional line of changes made.

I checked the transport log in Se10 and they were fine.Ran the manual synchronization but it didn't worked.

Example

in production:

Cosunit     date of FC          Date of divesture

AB100       04 2014               12 9999

AB100        04 2014               02 2015   

In non prodution:

Cosunit     date of FC          Date of divesture

AB100       04 2014               12 9999

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,

VM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VM

If Eugene steps dont work, You may consider re-transporting the consolidation unit by selective transport. UCWB->Masterdata->Consolidation Units->Choose the unit in the hierarchy->Right click and select transport.

This will help you to create new transport request and would solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks for me more as an existing of modified but not activated version of master data for either ConsUnits or ConsGroups (more likely).

Though BCS keeps much information in its own shadow tables (not visible from BW) I would anyway try the easiest way to affect the situatiom from BW:

- RSA1 t-code

- Infoobjects tabstrip in the left

- find the infoobject which is assigned the ConsGroup role

- right click - Activate Master Data  

- do the same for an infobject responsible for ConsUnit role

- synchronize master data of CU and CG through UGMDSYNC report (SE38)

- from within BCS gather a transport request with CU and CG and import it into Prod.

former_member211095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VM

As per your information understood that changes are went fine to production system through transport request.

But you find two rows which are shown in the cons group level.  Am I right.

If so could you try this might be work for your issue.

1. Maintain AB100        04 2014               02 2015  under cons group and saved in transport request (Example TR no 1)

2. Remove/delete AB100        04 2014               02 2015 from the cons group and saved in another transport request (Example TR no 2).

Send the second request (which was delete)  to production system and check changes are placed or not

Other way

Go to Consolidation workbench --> Master data --> Cons unit --> Select the cons group --> right click and select transport.

Regards

Rajesh SVN

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

The issue is there are no double entries under consolidation group but when we check the consolidation group (right click on consolidation group>display) it shows 2 entries of AB100 with  2 entries(attributes).

The transport went fine as we can see correct changes are reflecting in non production system but it is production system where changes are not reflecting correct.

Thanks and Regards,

VM

former_member211095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VM

Some time transport might not update in another system due to RFC or other issues.

Please check the log of the transport request.

In the above mentioned the solution to fix the problem.

Regards

Rajesh