cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Records found for approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have error message while approve records from UWL it's giving no records found. But able to approve from R/3.

Reference screens are attached please do the needful.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat ,

This happens when workflow configuration is missing in in the portal side.

1. Open SWIFVISU check whether the Task is maintained there with correct parameters like application name, system alias etc.

2.Then ask your portal consultant to re-register the webflow connector.

You can check in webflow's .xml file also whether the same parameters corresponding to the task maintained in SWIFVISU exist there or not if they exist it will work in portal .

Thanks,

Aashima

troy_cronin2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

I hope you are well and many thanks for using the discussion forums .

In relation to the issue that you have described you mentioned the following:

• Error message while trying approve records from UWL it's giving no records found
  • But able to approve from R/3.

Ok I have taken a look at the screenshots you provided and can see the scenario and the associated issue at hand. The first point to highlight here relates to the underlying functionality through which the Universal Worklist operates.

The RFC destinations have to be maitained so that the UWL can make functional calls to the backend applications.

The key documentation here which needs to be review and checked is outlined below for your convenience:

SAP Note 1133821  - UWL Destination Service Configuration. By following the documentation above we can ensure that the RFC destination is missing or is not configured properly. After the note is implemented and the WebFlowConnector re-created the cache should be cleared and the backend re-registered.

Check that after applying Note 1133821 the destination names and the UWL connector names exactly match, even considering case-sensitiveness.If your portal system alias (=UWL connector name) is for example XYZCLNT100, then the rfc destination name should be exactlyXYZCLNT100$WebFlowConnector. Please correct the rfc destination accordingly.

After you have checked/prepared the RFC destination for the future use please delete that connector in the UWL config UI (Portal->SystemAdministration->System Configuration->Universal Worklist) with which you would like to use this RFC destination.

After that

- restart the portal cluster

- recreate and reregister connector

Now retest.  Are you still seeing the issue?

These steps are important for the connector to work properly.  So in the portal, there needs to be a deletion on the connector, a restartof the portal cluster, then a recreate and re-register so that the new connector interacts with the RFC destination.

Lastly have you attempted to clear the UWL Cache / restart the UWL Service?

Additionally kindly follow the steps outlined below and tell me what you see in the status column for the connectors associated with the UWL.

1. Log on to the portal
  2. Go to your main UWL iview
  3. Next to the link Hide Preview click on the dropdown
  4. From within the dropdown click on Display connection status
  5. Please send me a screenshot of this information.

Kindly update me as per your findings.

Kind Regards & All The Best

Troy Cronin - Enterprise Portal Support Engineer