cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load data from BW via FIM - rejected rows?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day, strategy experts!

I try to load data into my variables via FIM. Now, I create two connections - source(BW), target (SSM).

My job have all required mappings, but when I try to load data - I got 6 successfully and 6 rejected rows.

Cause

L0M1393478984599 is found in ORGUNITS, Dec2014 is Not a Selected Member of TIME

(other records has same errors with other periods).

If I see measure in Application server administrator, it has period range - Mar2014-Aug2014.

How I can change it to load data?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eugene,

Can you please tell us the dates?, those that have been rejected and the others that have passed.

Is the format of all dates the same?

Regards,

Gorka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Gorka.

Imported lines:

Rejected rows:

Dates has same format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quarters 2 and 3 load. Quarters 1 and 4 don't. The format is the same. BW has data for all four quarters. The only reason for PAS to reject these is it will be have it's data range set to exclude these months. As mentioned I have not used FIM but somewhere there will be a setting that is telling PAS what months to allow data to be imported for. You'll need to find this setting

One possible area to search is how BW stores financial years. If it has a year starting 1 April and PAS has a year starting 1 January then selecting 2014 in BW might somehow cause it to tell PAS the date range begins in April 2014

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eugene,

Have you follow this document?

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/FIM10/en/fi_10_ssm_en.pdf

Regards,

Gorka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have not used FIM but in a conventional data load you first select the members of each dimension including time. Your procedure will have a line something like

set period Jan 2014 - nov 2014

alternatively it might say

set period earliest - latest

if your data included rows for December 2014 and latest was set to Nov 2014 then all rows for December will be rejected with the message you are currently getting. If you are using "latest" ten set it to Dec 2014. Alternatively ensure your procedure contains the line.

set period Jan 2014 - dec 2014

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my case, I haven't direct access to IDQL procedure.

This procedure was been automatically generated by IFimSsmIngegration webservice in SSM application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to PAS and issue a command "set latest dec 2014".

Then open the LASTDATE document with the command "doc lastdate" If it does not have a date in Dec 2014 change it and save.

Now rerun your load.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did it, but result in screenshots in my reply to Gorka below.