cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation PUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I'm on ECC6 with actual costing and material ledger is activated.

i need clear information about PUP. my last closing was on 5 2014 with where after closing standard price (S) will change to average (V).

then i need to know the value of PUP in june 2014 and july 2014. i check in CKM3N for "Company Code Currency" its simillar for month 5,6,7. see below picture.

5, 2014

6, 2014

7, 2014

but difference for "Company code currency, profit center Valuation" there was different value for PUP in month 5,6 and 7 in 2014. see my pict below

5, 2014

6, 2014

7, 2014

Any gurus can give me information for this difference value in PUP for each month ?

Thank you,

Iwan S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Need your help for this case, i appreciate for your response.

Thank you,

Iwan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Iwan,

You have activated multiple valuation in Material ledger, (One for Co. code & another for Profit center valuation).

Multiple valuation work in completely independent valuation views, so there are chances that it may have different PUPs in different valuation views. Check the rules which you have maintained for standard cost estimates with respect to two views.

If you are using transfer pricing, then check the price maintained for the material.

It's normal to have two different PUP values in two valuation views, but validate the difference from pricing strategy maintained in costing variants.

Thanks

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manish,

Could you give me transaction code to check you the rule for standard cost estimate and check price maintained for material ?

Thank you,

Iwan S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Iwan,

Okkn for Costing variant, check all costing variants.

In costing Tab, you will find more than one costing variant updating Standard Cost, check valuation view.

One Costing variant will be for Standard cost --> Legal View or Company code currency  

2nd  Costing variant will be for Standard cost --> Profit center View or Company code currency, in Profit center view.

Identify those two costing variant and then validate the valuation strategies for Material (RM). The only difference will be in that point.

Let me know what is the valuation strategy for both costing variants.

Regards,

Manish