cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0material_attr extraction issue

0 Kudos

Hi,

I had enhanced MARA with one ZZ field. Now I generated 0Material_attr data source and the "ZZ" field is visible in the extract structure.

Now, the problem is, for the ZZ field, there is data in MARA. But the data is not visible in 0material_attr in RSA3.

As per my knowledge, if the ZZ field is already present in the direct base table on which data source is maintained, need not to write an ABAP code to make the data populate for the ZZ field.

Please help!

Regards,

Sukhpreet Kaur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Addition to above reply:

Please check at RSA6, field known in exit whether its selected or not. if its selected, unselect it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaur,

Even I have the same impression. However, it seems that the delta is not getting recorded in the table BDPCV. The delta from DS 0MATERIAL_ATTR is based on ALE pointer and whenever there is a change in record (say vai tcode - MM01), the changes goes to MARA as well as BDPCV table.

In your case, please check if the changes is captured in both the table. I guess it would be a good idea to re-initialize your delta process.

Rgds..

Shambhu

0 Kudos

Hi Shambu,

I think, when we enhance any data source, the very next step is to check the data in RSA3 in front of the newly added field to the extract structure.

My problem is, data is present in MARA, but not visible in RSA3.

Regards,

SK

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

ZZ Field where you added? at Table level or data source extract structure level thru Append method.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats the reason we want to be sure that delta is getting captured at first place. An entry in the table above said table will confirm that.

Rgds..

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Raman, if you have the field present in extract structure and is exactly same as it is in MARA table. Then you just have to go to RSA6 and uncheck the flag 'Field Only known in Exit'. By doing this extraction logic will consider this field as it is present in base table and populate that.

Thanks

Amit