cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talent HUB Implementation Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know a bit more about Nakisa Talent Hub. I have not done it before and through the information I have online, it seems Talent Management side has to be done on R3 system side and TalentHUB part on Nakisa side.

I am trying to understand whether the logic in Talent HUB is as same as Nakisa OrgChart or not. In OrgChart application, when we use a live build, we have to build an organizational chart on SAP R3 system and do the necessary customizations on Nakisa OrgChart Admin Console, then integrate these two. Is it the same in Nakisa Talent HUB ? If this is the case, can someone briefly tell me what steps that I should perform to make a healthy implementation ? I have been searching documents but "TalentHub***_VSN41_Admin_En" ,the official document, does not seem it includes the implementations on R3 side. Could anyone guide me through this ?

Kind regards,

Tunc Sertatas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tunc.

The products across SOVN (OrgHub) and TalentHub (STVN) are broadly similar in the way they are configured.  The TalentHub products are reading data out of SAP and visualising it with an option to use a database for some additional information in places such as user preferences and maybe (I can't recall off the top of my head) notes.

There is almost always some ECC configuration to do and getting the back end data set-up correctly is key, but the amount of configuration on the front end in AdminConsole tends to be much smaller.  Sometimes you might only need to set-up the data connections and authentication to get something reasonably functional.

I'm not aware of any step-by-step guides beyond what you would cover in one of the Nakisa training courses, but even then I wouldn't say they are a step-by-step guide you could read and necessarily be able to configure a TalentHub app.

Regards,

Stephen.