cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding assistance class enhancement

0 Kudos

I have enhanced one Webdynpro standard component and wrote one select query its standard assistance class. Both Webdynpro enhancement and classs which is enhanced is moved to quality under same TR. But in Quality system it is resulting in dump which is not happening in Development system.what things i need to take care while transporting the TR.If anybody can help me here.

Thanks

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if your modified code present in Quality system. I suspect, your few changes are missed to capture in your TR. You can also use version comparison on both systems for class and also for WD enhancement.

Also check ST22 dump details and find out what is missing.

Regards,

Rama

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sometimes, the Class/WDA Component which you are enhancing might already enhanced and stored in another Transport and when you enhance the class again it won't ask you the transport (unless the previous one released). Make sure all  your transports are moved to QAS.

If not, open the class in SE80, right click and choose other functions -> assign transport request and then transport the new TR.

Regards,

Kiran

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check that all the relevant tasks have been transported. Mostly this should cause the problem.

BR,

RAM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ST22 logs in your QA system and provide the snapshot of the same.

Thanks

KH