cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in the data between BEx query results and Cube results.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing issue with set of data in the cube. Cost for a particular country are 100 times higher in the BEx query results compared to cube data. However no discrepancies for other countries. I am done with all the check at Cube, Query (conditions and exceptions), and Infoobject property level. Can you please suggest any other pointer or any additional check.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I just remember the same case explained in a great document by on Exceptional Currency Handling in BW. Please search for that document. I think you will get an answer inside.

Regards

Yasemin...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Decimal notations for Currency IDR in  table TCURX.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Set as 0 only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

@All...Reload, Multiprovider assignment checks, Reconciliation between cube and query data with same selection already carried out as part of initial checks.

Moreover this is happening only with one country data and with one KF only. Please find attached results of RSRT and listcube. BW platform 7.3 only

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,
Limit the data for one month.
check at cube level, and then at multiprovider level using LISTCUBE
Then check for the same  selection at report level.

If you see calculations not matching  but there is a decrease  in mismatch then limit  the data more.  Repeat till you find exactly  for which data records this mismatch is taking place. 
thanks

KodandaPani_KV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please share some 1 or 2 records with cube and bex data.

check the multi provider assingment if have created and cube is the additional function it will add the records no of time you loaded same records.

Thanks,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm if the Query was created on top of any multiproviders? If yes then kindly check the data of multiprovider.

Since you already mentioned, you did couple of checks, so is it possible to reload the data in the cube and check again?

Regards,

Vikrant