cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding integrated planning in BW 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert ,

Can you provide me integrated planning doc with example scenario for BW 7.3 since now SAP has integrated  IP in GUI.

I have tried to create but could not succeed.

Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Devesh Varshney

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Problem is solved now. Actually I forgot to add weight unit in query which was exist in aggregation layer.

After adding this field, Now I am able to add line/overwrite data in query.

It means that all fields exist in aggregation layer should be added in input query.

Thanks all for your help.

Thanks & Regards

Devesh varshney

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Anand71
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Transaction RSPLAN. then  do the following

1) Create  Aggregate

2) Create filter

3) Create planning function by using  Standards planning function like copy or delete

4) Create planning sequence which  connect aggreate, filter and planning function

5) Excute the planning function with trace that will generate data or Change the existing data.

Regards,

Anand Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I have done this and I am able to change or append data in real-time info-cube. But I am not able to add data by input enable query which i was supposed to do in IP previously.

So is there anything missing ?

Thanks & Regards

Devesh Varshney

Anand71
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This mean your query is not Input ready. Try to check all setting related to Input ready.

Regards,

Anand Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I have checked all setting. I have created query and made key-figure in input enable mode.

Also I have made query in change mode.

Still query is not input ready. So is there anything missing which i have to do?

Thanks & Regards

Devesh Varshney

cornelia_lezoch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Devesh,

when your query is not input ready it can have different reasons:

• is it created on an aggregation level or a multi that includes aggregation level?
  • are plannable key figures used?
  • did you specify each char that is used in aggregation level also in your query with single selections or is it in lines or columns?
  • is the key figure set to data entry and is the query set to data entry?
  • is the cube set to planning mode?

So you see you need to give a lot more information abaout what you have done.

Nothing which is listed above depends on BW 7.3, it is all the same logic as it was in former releases.

regards

Cornelia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cornelia,

First of all i would like to tell you about my development.

1) Real time info-cube is created in which i have added 3 time char , 4 char(product , customer, region, country) and 2 key-figure(net weight and amount).

2) Aggregation layer is created for real-time info-cube through t-code RSPLAN in which i have added 1 time char , 3 char (country, customer, product)

3) Then Filter is created where I have not selected anything.

4) I have created any planning function

5) Then planning sequence is created where I have selected manual input , aggregation layer and filter.

6) I have assigned that planning function to real time info-cube in central setting.

7) Then Input enable query was created on top of aggregation layer where I have made key-figure as input enable . Also query was made as input enable.

When I execute planning function via t-code RSPLAN , I am able to add or overwrite line in Info-cube. But my query is not input ready.

Reason provided by you:

• is it created on an aggregation level or a multi that includes aggregation level?  Query is create on aggregation level
  • are planable key figures used?  :  I have made key-fig as input ready in query (nothing else is done)
  • did you specify each char that is used in aggregation level also in your query with single selections or is it in lines or columns?  I have added all char in row and key-fig in column( how to do other setting)
  • is the key figure set to data entry and is the query set to data entry?  : Yes I have made both as input enable
  • is the cube set to planning mode?   Yes

Kindly Help. It's urgent.

Thanks & Regards

Devesh Varshney

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

ALso when I open query in portal, message comes that maximum number of char reletion is reached.