cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to customize reference field from Sales order to Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We can create Free of charge delivery with reference to original sales order if client has misplaced the original software.

I have created new Sales document ZSDF.

Original Doc Flow:  Sales order>>Delivery>>Billing

Now we have to create free of charge delivery with reference to original sales order.

Sales order ZSDF with ref to sales order>>Delivery>>No Billing.

Now my client is asking to “Free of charge of delivery” with reference to Delivery.

Kindly let me know how to customize reference field from Sales order to Delivery.

I have replicated the scenario and we have option only for sales order.

Regards,

DSP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If tracking is the only reason, then why not develop a report to display it with the Delivery reference-while you continue to use Order or Invoice as reference,

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to Standard scenario, you can create documents with reference from following documents:

1. Inquiry

2. Quotation

3. Order

4. Contract

5. Scheduling Agreement

6. Billing Document.

So it is feasible that you create your 'Free of Charge delivery' based upon Original Billing Order itself, which will have same quantity and price and after that you can do customization in some report for bringing Original Delivery Order from table VBFA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for reply.

I have also suggested the same but client wants reference document should be delivery and not sales order/Billing doc.

His logic is he want to track reference delivery to delivery details.

Kindly suggest we can customize reference doc and add new field for delivery doc as per sales order.

Regards,

DSP

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

We can't use delivery order as reference document. What you can do is do some customization with the help of your ABAPer. For creating free of charge delivery use billing document as reference document. Get original delivery order from VBFA table by going backward from billing to delivery order or you may also get it from VBRP-VGBEL. Use some userexit in program MV50AFZ1 and save this delivery number in some field in LIKP or LIPS table. Try to save it in LIPS-VGBEL by using same program and USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS. You may change this suggestion as per your own interest and requirement.

This is just an idea. Give it a try and update. The thing you are looking for is impossible and you have to convince our client that this is SAP standard behavior which we can't change just like that. SAP has delivered some standards which are same for every client and this is one of them.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. Let me discuss with ABABer/Client.

Regards

DSP

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since both Delivery and the billing Document have same material and Qty ,you can instead take Invoice as Reference