cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy IT0021 for global Employment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In global employment how to copy IT0021 for the new pernr ?

I have written a dynamic action which calls IT0021, but the screen comes blank. It does not copy the family member details from the old pernr. Can someone help please ?

Regards,

Aby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aby,

Kindly let us know what is your exact requirement ?

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

In global employment I am running action 81 - assignment planning. I am sending a person from Belgium to Spain. When I run the action a new pernr is created in Spain. IT0002 is getting copied from the old pernr to the new pernr successfully.

Now I want to capture the details of family members for which I have created a dynamic action. Please see below :

0002    FAMST06250 *BEK052.01 INSERT 0021 FOR MARITAL STATUS
  CHANGES*******
0002    FAMST06253PPSPAR-MASSN='81'
0002    FAMST06255PPSPAR-TCLAS<>'B'
0002    FAMST06257PP0002-FAMST='1'
0002    FAMST06260ICOP,0021,1,,(P0021-BEGDA),(P0021-ENDDA)

IT0021 is getting called but the details are not coming as it is coming for IT0002. When i say details it is the first name, last name and D.O.B of the spouse. My requirement is that the details of family members should be copied from the old pernr to the new pernr. IT0021 is maintained for the old pernr. Still it doesnt come for the new pernr. Can you help please?

Regards,

Aby

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mullassery,

Based on your requirement I have found some link's in Google kindly use if below link's are use full

How to Create a Dynamic action - ERP Human Capital Management - SCN Wiki

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for the reply.

I checked all the links given by you, none of them fulfils my requirement.

Please help.

Regards,

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Need your urgent help please.

Regards,

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby, I have the same case and searching for solutions.

If there is a dynamic action called from IT0002 then IT0021 pops up blank but if I put 0021 in copy action then it pops up filled (not using dynamic action). However IT0021 can have different subtypes and more children and this is not captured in the actions.

So I am also trying to find some standard solution, if not then we need to enhance something.

Have you got the answer from someone in the meantime?

Regards,

Romano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why can't check with Reference personnel no. while hiring the employee from PA40 ?

if you give ref. personnel no. of existing pernr no. all the details will copied to the new creation no. and we can edit the fields also before saving the IT.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Praneeth,

The IT0021 screen comes in editable mode only. We can enter the details manually which is not accepted by the client. For them it should copy the details from the old pernr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone help please?

Regards,

Aby

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One solution might be to include 0021 in the personnel action to create the PERNR in the new country

Also there are infotype settings that I believe automatically share infotypes between PERNRs - the only issue here is if there are country specific fields in the infotype - in which case you can't share

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

If I add IT0021 in the infogroup, still the data comes blank. It does not copy from the old pernr.

Regards,

Aby

GirieshM
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

Can you please share the Dynamic action which is written by you?

Are you using the COP?

If already record exist then it will copy, else it will create.

With Regards,

Giriesh M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giriesh,

Please see my dynamic action below: I have been writting this for the first time.

Please correct if I have gone wrong somewhere.

0002    FAMST06250 *BEK052.01 INSERT 0021 FOR MARITAL STATUS
  CHANGES*******
0002    FAMST06253PPSPAR-MASSN='81'
0002    FAMST06255PPSPAR-TCLAS<>'B'
0002    FAMST06257PP0002-FAMST='1'
0002    FAMST06260I

COP,0021,1,,(P0002-BEGDA),(P0002-ENDDA)

Regards,

Aby