cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception in Substep End Routine during DTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

While I try to execute DTP to transfer data from InfoCube to InfoCube (0PA_C01 -> 0TMC_C02), I got below error. I have looked on SAP Note 1776820 which it's quite similar but I'm on SAP BW 7.31 SP 10 and BI_Cont 7.47 SP 8.  I have loaded data into 0PA_C01 successfully but this problem appear when I loaded data into 0TMC_C02. Any ideas how to get rid of this?

Note: I haven't changed source code in End Routine; everything was standard code and no error found when I checked the code.

Please advice!!

Regards,

Daro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daro,

Please check your DSO - 0TMC_DSO1,

if you have above dso on your server please activate your dso and later run your dtp.

By using prorgam - RSDG_ODSO_ACTIVATE  you can actiavte your DSO.

After the DSO activation also your dtp shows the same issue then try to do  RSRV test on your active table DSO - /BI0/ZTMCdso100 and with help of basis team you can activate active table by using SE14.

Later you can run your dtp, it may works.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daro,

I think field length is changed in the data source underneath of the data target ( ZTMCdso1 ). If so you need to delete the transformation and reactivate again... otherwise it wont let you allow to do data load.

Note : You still see the transformation as active.

Thanks

Ganesh reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneyulu Korrapati,

When I checked datasource 0PA_TMC_1 for DSO 0TMC_DS01, I could not get any data. 0 Record!! Is there any authorization required?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your DSO have data?

Data source - 0PA_TMC_1, have you loaded data upto psa?

if yes then please check at your data source level.Whether request was green or not.

if its was green then your dtp will pull the records to DSO.

if your PSA itself have 0r ecords then please check at source side, T code - RSA3.

Whether it pulls data or not. if it won't pulls data then need to check at base tables.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneyulu,

This is the stupid thing I have done; I don't have TM data. Can this cause the exception in End Routine?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share the  Ltxt(green circle) message from your screen shot.

About end routine - Are you sure about coding? there is no errors in code?

Can you debug your end routine code with help iof abap expert and check it.

if possible you can share your code as well here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the message.

Could not generate the data object; the type /BI0/ATMC_DS0300 does not exist

Message no. RS_EXCEPTION000

In End Routine, It was standard SAP code. When I checked, there's no error.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DSO - 0TMC_DSO3 is active?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks; it's fixed. I didn't realize that it was DSO and its text needed to be trimmed to find the valid one. It required several DSO and at last I can transfer data from cube to cube successfully.

Thanks,

Daro

Answers (0)