My system BW 7.4  SP 7,   and  this note - SAP Note 1885713 doesn't work (

Thanks for advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member210191
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander.

I have a couple of systems with this SAP BW version (7.40) and SP (7) and we face the same issue when reporting on non-cumulative key figures as in the 0IC_C03 infoCube.

The problem is validty table is not updated when delta packages are updated into the infoCube. You can manually recreate the validty table entries by using function module (tx. SE37) RSDV_VALID_RECREATE with parameters I_INFOCUBE = '0IC_C03' and I_REBUILD_FROM_FACT = 'X'. It takes a while but, afterwards, the queries work well.

This SAP note 1962699 - Non-cumulative queries terminate due to missing entries in the validity table talks about this issue and I understand it will be fixed in SP8. Meanwhile we have to execute this report after loading data into the infoCubes (including it in the process chain for example).

Best regards,

Nacho

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ignacio!

Many thanks to you!!!

former_member226980
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ignacio,

My issue has been resolved .

Thanks for your Help.

Regards,

Sai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have maintained the validity table in BW. For InfoCubes with non-cumulative key figures, you need to maintain a validity table when creating the InfoCube. This table specifies the time interval for which the noncumulatives are valid for a specific characteristic combination. You can find the validity table in the InfoCube maintenance.

Please check the below document to set up the inventory:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f83be790-0201-0010-4fb0-98bd7c01e...

Rgds..

Shambhu

former_member226980
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear  All,

I am also facing the same issue in the same version of BW. Please let me know , how to over come this problem.

I already check the Validity table and I am also not found the values for the plant in the table.

Thanks

Regards,

Sai.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I had to leave only calday in my validation table .

former_member226980
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Can you kindly help me out in detail.

Regards,

Sai.k

Former Member
former_member976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

check the validity table in SE11.

send the scrren shot to us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, problem in table . There is no plant in rsdv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this note: SAP Note 1964694 - "Validity table row not found" with Hierarchy in non-cumulative query

Symptom

Error "Validity table row not found" occurs during a non-cumulative query.