cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

issue qty in Components - SAP Syclo Work Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All , SAP Syclo Workmanage : i am facing issue with Component withdraw qty . Scanario : When i go to component press issue button and put  Quanity then it will sum and come to withdraw qty . But when i come out and again go to component and press issue button then put qty then it will add with total withdraw qty but in backend it will update with only first one qty . Can you please suggest ? why its behaving like this ? what is standard way to issue qty in SAP Syclo Work Manager ? Thanks & Regards , Kunal Varaiya

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby (Please do this yourself in the future)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

i834235
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Kunal,

I'm not  completely clear with open quantity issue  your  facing.  May you can explain with an example.

Are u saying that with drawn qty is not getting updated in SAP  at reservation level?  Can you  go component tab verify  that withdrawn quantity is updated once GI is posted from  Mobile client.

Open qty is calculated =   Total Reserved - Total withdrawn  from  reservation item of the component. During partial goods issue  from the Mobile device, Are you not  seeing open  qty calculated ?  I don't  think you   can create GI documents from mobile device. Before  transmitting changes you  always edited the  withdrawn qty.  Once transaction is posted to SAP.  Open qty  should reflect latest transaction quantity.

Thanks

Manju.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manju , I have attached full scenario . Can you please check it once ? And suggest why its happening like this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All , Any suggestion for my last post . I have attached complete process with screen shot . Thanks & Regards, Kunal Varaiya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manju , I have attached screen shot for withdraw qty in my last post . Can you please provide some suggestion ? Because i felt its happening in SAP Agetry standard functionality but if my assumption is correct then its bugs . Thanks & Regards , Kunal Variya