Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Timesheet: Quick Entry issue

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

We are on SRA002-SP5 and UIX01HCM-SP3.

When I try Quick Entry and Submit entry, I get an error saying "Some entries are incorrect. Review error details and try again."

When I hit on "Show Details" it says "HTTP request failed". In the developer option I see the error which says ""Property 'CATSAMOUNT' at offset '99' has invalid value '"

Have you seen this issue?

Also is there a setting to disable "Quick Entry"?

Thanks

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Were you able to resolve the issue :  "HTTP request failed" on the quick entry option.we too are having the same issue. Are there any notes to be implemented ? . Any hint would be great.

Thanks,

Kavitha

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am also getting the error "HTTP request failed". I also get same error when I try to enter WBS from Manual option.

If I enter the WBS in Project, it is getting stored and I think the same issue when it is trying to enter from Quick entry also. Raised OSS message, waiting for reply.

Srikanth

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Could you update to SRA002 SP06 and UIX01HCM SP04

and then implement note 2085833 for UIX01HCM.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Our My Timesheet tile is working in UIX01HCM SP04 and SRA002 SP05 except failed to update data into HCM system. Then we upgrade it to SRA002 SP06, the system become even worst where it shows error message "Could not start the app due to an internal error" when I click on the My Timesheet tile. Do you have any idea to solve this issue?

Best Regards,

Swee Tiong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pankaj,

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swee Tiong,

Could you apply the note 2087025 in the Odata system on SP06

and  2085833 - My Timesheet(UI) : Corrections on top of SP04 in Gateway system.

Kindly clear the model and browser cache before testing again.

1. Go to transaction /IWBEP/CACHE_CLEANUP in the ECC system and clear cache for all models

1. Go to transaction /IWFND/CACHE_CLEANUP in the Gateway system and clear cache for all models

1. Delete the cache/cookies for the browser you are using like – Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari

1. 4.Clear your cache in IE browser

Best Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

We already applied the note 2087025 and 2085833, clear the cache, but the problem still persist.

Best Regards,

Swee-Tiong, Ng

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

1) This error should not be coming with SP05. Could you try giving a value less than 24 and then try and let know. You should not get an error then.

2)  you could use UI extensibility to hide the Quick Entry button.

Best Regards

Pankaj

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the reply. As you know I cannot mention any hours here. All I give is a "Time Assignment" and "Apply To" as "Current Week (8 hours)".

I also ensured that current entered hours do not go beyond 24 hours for each day (including quick entry). But some days are non-working days. Can it be a reason?

thanks

Krishna

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

My bad. When you do a quick entry for a week what is the sum of hours for that week?

Also do you have the code below in your system?

In package P_SRA002_ODATA

Go to SRA002_TS Function Group-> Include LSRA002_TSF01

FORM CONVERT_CATSCELL_INPUT

*-Identifying what to fill - catshours, catsquantity, catsamount

CLEAR: p_ls_cats_ext-catshours, p_ls_cats_ext-catsquantity, p_ls_cats_ext-catsamount.

CALL FUNCTION 'CATS_GET_UNIT_HOUR'

EXPORTING

ext_call = ''

IMPORTING

unit     = lv_unit_of_hour.

Best Regads

Pankaj

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Pankaj,

I have it in my codebase. Line 1948 this code starts.

In the current week there is only one work day and remaining are non-working days. Currently I have 2 hours entered for today. (29th Sep)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pankaj,

I implemented all the notes relevant to SRA002-SP5 and UIX01HCM-SP3.

Now I get a different error. Now it says "29.09.2014: Enter relevant working time attributes"

Let me know if you have any insights.

Thanks

Krishna